Wall decor is a great idea to refresh your space. It doesn’t matter whether you live in a small apartment or a country estate. All your walls are filled with possibilities-and a few additions can make a house looks refreshed.
- go for large-scale, bold art. An oversized painting will bring attention to any room.
- Incorporate an accent wall. Use interesting patterns with wallpaper or decorative paint techniques.
- Black and white photography, forces you to focus on the image.
- Create a gallery wall, and display a collection of art or your photographs.
- Add a mirror to any room in your home. Mirrors bring good energy and produce the illusion of space.
Wall decor creates a mood and adds personal character to your space.
Article Written By: Renata Biala
Design Specialist at Decorium