Spring is officially approaching. As the colour outside changes from gloomy grey to perfectly sunny and pastel, our interiors also require a bit of a refresh.
- Throw down a bright rug. Like green grass and spring flowers outside, the change in the season calls for something bright underfoot.
- The growing interest in acrylic is clear. The material is seen on dining table legs and coffee table legs as well. If you have a small space, see-through furniture can also be a strategic choice to help open up the room.
- Bring the outside in. Fill vases with your favourite flowers and place them on tables to remind you that spring is here.
- Change up your furniture. Now is the time to change up your dark upholstered chair for a lighter spring coloured replacement.
- Buy floral items that make a statement ie: a stunning floral media stand, or over-sized artwork with floral pastels, or a very pretty fresh floral upholstered occasional chair.
Welcome spring in your home with these fresh ideas!
Article Written by: Ellen Zworth
Design Consultant at Decorium