Mirrors are an essential decor item in any home, as their designs and functions are several. Some mirrors can simply be hung for checking your appearance, while others can be used to bring in more light or make a room appear larger. Mirrors can be used as decorative pieces as many have unique finishes and shapes. Mirrors can elevate a room’s decor.
Here are 8 ideas to utilize mirrors:
- Use a mirror to make your space appear larger.
- Use a mirror in place of art.
- Use a mirror to make a statement.
- Surround a mirror with plants.
- Use a round mirror to add softness to linear furniture.
- Find the light – mirrors can throw natural light to make a room brighter.
- Add a mirror to a gallery wall.
- Try an oversized mirror over a sofa instead of art.
Written By Ellen Zworth
Design Specialist at Decorium