Refreshing your bedroom doesn’t have to be expensive. Just making a few small changes can make a big difference.
Here are some quick tips to get you stared!
- Change the wall print or hang personalized artwork.
- Add some pillows or change the pillow casing with a bold pattern.
- Lay down an interesting area rug.
- Change your bed sheets for a fresh look.
- Elevate the look with green plants, fresh or silk flowers.
- Bring some furry throws, embroider fabrics for texture.
- Update window treatment: new blinds or curtains.
- Put in a new lamp. Bedsides lamps are particularly cozy and useful as well.
These are extremely easy steps to do and you don’t have to be a design wizard to be successful.