- One easy way to cozy up your home is by adding neutral or colourful accent pillows and throws around your home. This can be done in your living room, family room and even your bedroom. By adding these small accent your room will automatically feel more warm and cozy.
- Consider using soft lighting. Lighting can make a big difference in your home. For example, using soft white lights that come from incandescent bulbs will give your home a warm and cozy feel when natural light is not being used.
- Add soft color art work around your home and photos of family and friends, this always helps make your joke more cozy
- Change your window coverings. Use soft warm colors like earth tones instead of just using white linen blue tones that make your home more cold.
- Warm up your feet! Add accent rugs around your home where you spend a lot of time, this can include your bedroom, entrance living and family room. If you don’t want to add huge rugs everywhere you can consider layering small rugs under the bed, office desk and under your coffee table.
March 23rd, 2020
Article Written By: Yuval Elbaum
Design Specialist at Decorium